With Triple Five’s blower/installation services, you achieve quick and efficient installation of mulch, soil, mulch soil aggregates, seeds, gravel, sawdust and woodchips at your job site. Our mulch blower enables faster, cleaner and accurate blowing of materials on site 300 feet and more. It also offers reachability to areas that are difficult to get to, such as steep slopes and over-fences. Since our blowing equipment delivers efficient and accurate results, it also helps save time, manpower, money and efforts.
Besides, Triple Five Quality Wood Products’ blowing machines and installation services also offer the following advantages:
• Apply mulch, composted soil mix and seeds on flower beds on apartment balconies, interior landscapes, multi-level garden terraces and rooftop gardens. In fact, our installation services are a better alternative than using crane or tote bags for mulch blowing.
• Place gravel and other landscaping products in parks, road sides, highways, golf courses, residences and commercial and industrial sites.
• Apply sawdust in horse barns and poultry barns, such as those of goose, turkey and chicken.
Triple Five’s mulch blower enables maximum product usage by reducing workplace and schedule limitations. Besides, it also eliminates product piling on site and wastage through spillage, double handling, contamination and exposure to rain; all this in just a single step!
With Triple Five Quality Wood Products, you get free estimates, high-quality products and installation services and superior cleanup. Some of our prominent clients are realtors, commercial building managers, developers, homeowners and general contractors.
At Triple Five Quality Wood Products, we also offer Terraseeding. Terraseeding is the measured inclusion of seed into the mulch soil aggregate, to be applied using the mulch blower. All you need to do is add water! A variety of seed mixes and seeds, such as native grasses, wildflowers and other erosion blends, can be used as per unique site requirements.
With Terraseeding, you also get the following advantages:
• Enhanced stability of mulch soil blanket and vegetative erosion control.
• Since it allows planting, rather than spraying of seeds, seed exposure to the elements and wildlife is reduced; its germination rate also increases.
• It reduces the cost of the project significantly, as it combines several steps into a single step.
If you live in Bellingham, Vancouver, Squamish, Pemberton, Whistler, Hope, Harrison, or Chilliwack, and want to benefit from our installation services, simply call us! We shall be happy to help.